Stop illegal dumping by reporting violators. If your tip leads to a citation or an arrest, you may be eligible for a $1000 reward.
- Report the dumper physical description: Gender, ethnicity, age, hair color, clothing, etc.
- Report vehicle: License plate number, color, make and model
- Report incident: Time and date, location and type of materials
- Report other identifying or incriminating evidence
- Call the Sacramento County 311 Connect at:
- Use your 311 phone app to snap a photo and send information on the violator
- Dial: 3-1-1 (or 916-875-4311 if outside the unincorporated county)
- TDD: 916-875-7105
- Report Online
For more information, contact the Code Enforcement Officer of the Day at (916) 874-7908.